If the completed application and fee are not received, your application will be considered incomplete and will go to the bottom of the pile.
Booth structures and contents, including inventory, are the responsibility of the Vendor
The festival, Bureau of Reclamation, Grant County or the City of Ephrata do not assume any responsibility for injury to persons, loss or damage to any property of the vendors, including but not limited theft, accidents or acts of God.
The festival will provide a minimum one (1) security guard who will be patrolling the grounds Friday Night.
There is no security for Saturday night
All Vendors must provide a complete list of items to be sold during the Festival. The list must accompany this application and be approved by the Festival Committee. We ask you not to add additional items to your inventory without the prior approval of Ephrata Chamber Director, Rita Witte. Only bring the items your list!
A garbage can must be set out in front of your booth for public use
Please list ALL items you wish to sell and we will make every effort to make sure products are not duplicated on your Application. Use back of this form if additional space is needed
- HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT -
By checking below you hereby accepts and assumes any and all risks, claims, actions and damages, direct or indirect which the undersigned may incur as result of participations in any event or activity which is sanctioned by the Sage-N-Sun Family Festival, the Ephrata Chamber of Commerce, City of Ephrata, Grant County,
Bureau of Reclamation and all of their respective officers, employees, agents, representatives, suc cessors or assigns harmless and otherwise indemnify the same event. It is my expressed intention that this disclaimer and hold harmless agreement be binding upon my agent, representative's heirs and assigns.
FRIDAY, June 9:
- Check-in begins at 7am
- Be ready to sell by 3pm, but not open before Noon
- Booths may be open until 9pm
- Vendor parking will be only at lot off W. Division, behind bldg.
- Parking is not allowed on 1st Ave. NW & West Division Ave.
- One (1) security guard will be patrolling the grounds Friday night.
SATURDAY, June 10:
- Booths open from 9am - 9pm
- There is no security Saturday night. You are responsible for securing your booth should you leave it up.
Sunday, June 11
All booths, food or craft, must be removed from the lawn or street by 11am.
- If your application is incomplete or your fees are not enclosed, your application will be considered incomplete and placed at the bottom of the stack.
- Check in at the Sage-N-Sun Festival booth located at the north side of the Courthouse steps, in front of Green Room.
- Once all Food Vendors have parked their trailers or booths, then Craft Vendors will be able to access C Street
- Vendors may close when they feel it is too dark for them to operate, however no earlier than 1/2-hour before dark. Vendors may operate after dark (9pm) - strictly up to the vendor. Under no circumstance will any vendor close early unless there is an emergency and Rita Witte has been notified.
- No vehicle traffic in festival area after set-up - NO EXCEPTIONS
Vehicles and trailers are only allowed in the display area to load and unload. You must remove your vehicle before you setup your space. This allows other vendors to get in and unload. All vendor vehicles must be removed from the parking lot prior to 3pm on Friday and are not allowed to return until the close of the Festival on Saturday evening.
- Pets must be on a leash at ALL TIMES. You must clean-up after your pets
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, DRUGS and/or DRUG PARAPHERNALIA will be allowed at vendor booths at any time.
- NO SMOKING at the Grant County Courthouse! This includes the parking lots. You must go outside road closure signs to smoke.
Cigarettes; vapes; obscene-vulgar-lewd-racist or sexually-oriented language/materials are prohibited.
Booth structures and contents, including inventory are the responsibility of the Vendor.
The festival, Bureau of Reclamation, Grant County or the City of Ephrata do not assume any responsibility for injury to persons, loss or damage to any property of the vendors, including but not limited theft, accidents or acts of God. The festival will provide a minimum one (1) security guard who will be patrolling the grounds Friday Night. There is no security for Saturday night
There is NO overnight parking or camping in or around the Grant County Courthouse
- STAKES MAY NOT BE DRIVEN INTO THE GRANT COUNTY COURTHOUSE LAWN AT ANY TIME!
YOU MUST USE SANDBAGS OR CINDER BLOCKS!
NO VEHICLES ALLOWED ON COURTHOUSE LAWN AT ANY TIME!!!!
Please be considerate ... If you bring it, you should take it away. All used grease LEAVES WITH THE VENDOR!!
Printed forms can be returned to along with payment to:
EPHRATA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
PO BOX 275
Ephrata, WA 98823